At Galleria Women’s Health, our goal is to provide you with advanced and comprehensive care throughout your pregnancy.
This is an exciting time for you and we want to be a part of this beautiful journey and we take great pride in providing you with the best OB care.
We manage both low and high risk pregnancies. We co-manage some high-risk pregnancies with the specialists to ensure high quality of care.
For information about the early signs and symptoms of pregnancy or to schedule an appointment, please call (702) 983-2010 or request an appointment online today!
- In Office Ultrasound
- Routine and High Risk Pregnancy
- Vaginal Births
- C Sections
- Postpartum Care
- Infertility Work Up
At Galleria Women’s Health, we believe in providing comprehensive care in all aspects of gynecology.
- Routine Annual Checkups
- Adolescent Gynecology
- STD Screening
- HPV/Cervical Cancer Screening:
- We treat conditions including
- Abnormal Pap Smears
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Dysmenorrhea (Pain during period)
- Dyspareunia (Pain during sex)
- Menopausal Care
- Menstrual Disorders
- Ovarian Cysts
- Postmenopausal Bleeding (Bleeding that occurs after 12 months without a menstrual period)
- Urinary problems
- Uterine Fibroids
- Family Planning and Birth Control